posted this on January 4, 2013, 17:21
You can add borders to images in BookSmart by following the steps below.
1. Open your book in BookSmart. Go to the image you want to add a border to.
2. Click anywhere on the image to make the photo tools appear.
3. Click on the Border button.
4. Select a border option (image A).
A: Border options
B: Yet more border options. With these options you can change the color of the border.
5. Review the border you've just applied. (The thin orange line on the outside of the page is not a border. It just shows where the page ends).
6. You can also click the Preview button in the lower right to view the image and border.
Support Software by Zendesk